Galaxy S III Charging Dock
Product #: IBPF-33307
« Buy this product »
Drive Safe and Legal by keeping the phone is a secure and easy to view position with the the “Intelligent” In-Vehicle Charging Dock designed for the Samsung Galaxy S3 and S2. Products shipping from May 1, 2013 features updated electronics for compatibility with Galaxy S4. Please note that previously purchased units are NOT compatible with S4 due to a Samsung change in pin-out configuration and car-dock support.
With the innovative “Audio-Charge” 9ft (2.7 meter) cable included the Dock can also be placed on the LEFT handside of the steering wheel, where it is easy to reach. The phone will will automatically switch to the “car mode”, with Samsung’s “sVoice” being directly accessible. All icons also turns sideways (horizontal) when phone is connected to Dock.
When inserted to the Dock the audio from “Apps” can be automatically routed to the car stereo using the 9ft “Audio-Charge” cable that is included. Your stored music, apps like Pandora, Spotify, XM radio, GSP Navigation etc are great examples of useful and good entertainment while driving. There are three different ways of listening to music from the phone while driving.
1. AUX: If your car stereo features a 3.5mm standard “Auxiliary-in” port all sound from “Apps” and stored music can be heard through the car stereo speakers. Simply use the included 9ft cord and plug in one end to the Dock and the other end the Aux port. Make sure that your car-stereo is turned to “Aux” or “Sync”. Music/sound will mute automatically when a phone call is made.
2. Bluetooth A2DP: If your car stereo (or other BT speaker) features a Bluetooth system with an integrated Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) you can simply create a Bluetooth connection with the Galaxy S3 and choose “Use for Media Audio” for this BT connection. Your music will now be played wirelessly to the car stereo and in some cases also transmit the name of song played, artist etc.
3. Phone speaker: If you car does not feature and “Auxiliary-in” port, nor a Bluetooth A2DP system, the nice sounding phone speaker can be used to stream music. If the iBOLT Aux-charging cable is connected to the Dock, go to “Settings-Dock-Audio output mode” and make sure “Use external speakers when device is docked” is NOT selected.
Signal for both cell phone reception and GPS are optimized when phone is placed inside the windshield area. Use with your preferred Bluetooth hands-free solution for a complete hands-free driving experience.
The iBOLT Dock is designed to be compatible with most cases up to 2.5 mm thick, including Otterbox Commuter type. It does NOT work with the Otterbox Defender or Ballistic (unfortunately). With an open back, the camera can be used for recording HD video while driving.
For a completely vibration free driving experience the ROK Solid mount is included, featuring a strong 70 mm suction cup. Attach to windshield, or use the included disc to place on dashboard. A ball-joint connector system allows the driver to adjust to almost any viewing angle. The female ball connector is an “industry standard” 17 mm size, allowing any dash, vent or bike mount designed for Garmin to work with the cradle as an alternative to the suction mount.
High res images (JPG 1500px x 1500px)
- Keep your phone charged and in an easy to view position
- Automatically starts the car mode in Galaxy S3
- All icons turns sideways, even on home screens
- 9ft "Charger & Aux-out" cable for easy car speaker integration
- Works with most cases
To incorporate this in to your own site, copy and paste the code below.